As we age, collagen and elastin breaks down and our skin starts to give into gravity. That’s the bad news. The good news is that Biologique Recherche has developed Sérum Matriciel Visage, a targeted serum that improves the structure and volume of the face. It improves the skin’s tone and tension by visibly reducing the signs of aging. Its formula combats the effects of gravity and the atrophy of fat and muscle tissues to rebalance the area of the cheekbones, cheeks and jowls, neck and the oval of the face.
A potent cocktail of firming and lifting ingredients
Sérum Matriciel Visage combines two powerful actions that provide immediate and lasting results on the cheeks, jaw, neck, and oval of the face:
- Intensified volume and filled facial hollows
- Surface tensor
The serum leverages the power of 10 active ingredients to work within all three layers of the skin:
- Glycoprotein from the Antarctic: Anti-wrinkle agent stimulates the growth of fibroblasts and the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
- Rye extract: Contributes to firming and smoothing the skin tissue, tightening the skin and increasing its tone.
- Knotgrass flavonoids: Protects the skin from damage caused by the sun and oxidation.
- Peony extract: Increases the thickness and density of the hypodermis to restore facial volume
- Tetrapeptide-2: Improves the skin’s firmness, cutaneous elasticity and appearance.
- Lipopeptide: Improves skin’s viscoelasticity, lifts the facial features, and increases resistance to gravity-induced deformation.
- Tetrapeptide-11: Increases the skins firmness while preventing sagging appearance and flaccidity.
- Cassava extract: Has an immediate surface effect to lift and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Planktonic exopolysaccharide: Smoothes the skin surface and fills wrinkles and fine lines after just 15 minutes, thanks to its long sugar chain.
How to use
After cleansing and applying P50, apply a few drops of the serum over the entire face, neck and décolleté in gentle upward movements until it’s completely absorbed.
Stop into the studio soon to try out BR’s newest skincare marvel.