That’s where serums come in.
If you’ve had one of our treatments, you’ll know how important we believe Biologique Recherche serums to be to a glowing, healthy skincare regime.
We have good reason to feel this way. BR’s Quintessential Serums are the purest formulations in the Biologique Recherche line. Their only active ingredients are amino acids or short peptides and the barest minimum of preservatives. They are designed to treat specific skin imbalances (dehydration, redness, seborrheic skin, etc.). The serums can be used alone, or mixed together, after you apply P50 and before you use moisturizer.
Here’s a breakdown of our favorite serums:
Sérum Amniotique E.
- Unifies the complexion
- This intensive revitalizing and soothing bio-serum is recommended for all skin types. It is ideal for stressed, devitalized, dehydrated and/or sensitive skin.
Sérum Collagène Marin
- Firms the skin and tightens the pores
- This is a firming and astringent bio-marine serum tightens the skin's pores and redefines facial contours. It is recommended for all skin types, even fragile skin and is ideal for dehydrated skin and excellent for neck and cleavage wrinkles.
- Intense hydration
- This intensely moisturizing bio-serum contains Milk Proteins which enhance the skin's natural defense mechanisms and improve its elasticity. It provides emergency treatment for dehydrated, slack skin and is recommended for very dry and devitalized skin.
Sérum Elastine Pure
- Smoothes the epidermis
- This bio-serum smoothes the epidermis, helps offset the skin's loss of elasticity and also reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It is recommended for all skin types and is ideal for treatment of first wrinkles, expression lines, and the eye and mouth areas.
Sérum Oligo-Protéines Marines
- Unifies asphyxiated complexions
- This bio-marine serum energizes and revitalizes the skin, helping stimulate its natural functions and unifying the complexion. It provides emergency treatment for stressed skin and is recommended for devitalized, dull skin with imperfections.
- Revitalizes and tones the skin
- This repairing serum helps reduce skin imperfections, lightens the eye contour area and restores epidermal elasticity. It is recommended for skin with imperfections and/or seborrheic skin.
- Balances and purifies the skin.
- This balancing serum helps to regulate sebum secretion and tightens the pores. Made with Iris and Zinc extracts, it is recommended for skin imperfections and/or combination and seborrheic skin.
And then there’s Serum 3R, which was a huge hit as soon as it arrived in the studio.