Seasons change and so do your skincare needs. When the temperature fluctuates, it’s important to protect the skin, getting regular facials to reduce stress to the skin and improve resiliency. In addition, there are many effective Biologique Recherche products that can combat the elements and keep your skin looking its best, even as storms rage, temperatures veer wildly up and down the thermostat, and the sun starts making a regular appearance.
- Sérum Oligo-Protéines Marines brightens dull, devitalized winter skin.
- Fluide VIP O2 supplies oxygenation to reduce signs of fatigue and brighten your complexion (Svetlana’s tip is to layer Oligo-Proteines Marines with Fluide VIP O2 on top to help with dark circles).
- Lotion MC110 No1 offers hydration and extra exfoliation, as it smoothes and brightens.
- Crème Grand Millésime acts as a brightening cream, revitalizing the skin.
- Masque VIP O2 + Masque Vivant provides the best brightening effect, and it’s our favorite mask combo, especially during a season transition. We also recommend mixing Masque Vivant with a touch of baking soda and applying that as a brightening, exfoliating mask.
Stop in the studio today to discover the right solution for your skin as we transition into spring.