After trying out the
Leonor Greyl treatment line, Taryn gladly offered up her experience.
“Obviously, I bleach my hair often. I’ve been dealing with dry hair and breakage since I was 17 and started bleaching my hair. It’s fried and damaged and dry and brittle. It breaks easily because it’s so dry. I was using all sorts of products that coated the hair and made it feel good. Then I switched over to Leonor Greyl.”
“My hair went from feeling coated, which was fine, to undergoing a process where my hair felt a little dry for about a week because the product was coming off. Now, it feels light and silky, so much more healthy and thick. I don’t know how that’s possible, since I’m not putting any thickening stuff in my hair. I really see a change in my hair—there’s less breakage, and I don’t have to do anything to it or put any product into it. I can go 3–4 days and it still looks good. It feels stronger and looks better.”
Here are the Leonor
Greyl treatments that Taryn loves…
- The Masque Quintessence changed my life. I use it about once a week.
- Huile de Palme: I use it every time I shampoo, which is about every 2-3 days.
- I alternate between two shampoos: Shampooing Crème Moelle de Bambou, a nourishing shampoo for long and dry hair, and Crème aux Fleurs.
- Crème Regeneratrice: This is a great conditioner for colored and damaged hair
- And I love the Serum de Soie Sublimateur: I put it on before I blow dry. You can put it on wet hair and after blow drying. It offers extra de-frizzing if you need it.